Triathlon Australia Performance Coaches Des Gooda (Des Gooda Coaching -Tweed Coast) and Steve Davis (Davey Black Triathlon – Melbourne & Ireland) have joined forces to put on a Performance Training Camp from the 3rd to 5th August 2018 on the Tweed Coast in NSW.
The camp is open to all triathletes from any club. As long as you are a member of your states governing body then you are also welcome to attend.
The camp will cater for both newer and experienced athletes. Every session will be graded to challenge each individual in a fun and safe environment. For 3 days you will enjoy training and living like a professional athlete in the great weather that the Tweed Coast offers up.
The Performance Training Camp will suit athletes who are preparing for:
- 2018 Gold Coast Sprint & Standard Distance World Championships
- 2018 Ironman 70.3 South Africa World Championships
- 2018/19 Local race season
- Athletes new to Ironman & Long Course racing looking for a solid weekend of training
This camp targets to strengthen and sharpen up athletes skills. Under the guidance of Performance Coaches Des Gooda and Steve Davis each session is structured to provide the highest level of coaching, athlete interaction and feedback. Most of all we will endeavour to help every athlete leave the camp a stronger and smarter racer.
With over 35 years of experience in Triathlon in New South Wales, Queensland, Victoria & Ireland, Des and Steve know Triathlon and the best way to prepare an athlete for a big event and a big season. All attendees will have full access to both coaches for tips, tricks and advice on all things triathlon, including technique, nutrition, race prep, equipment, S&C and recovery.
Cost $300 includes:
– full access to coaches at the camp
– full access to coaches for advice leading up to race day
– all camp sessions
– pool entry
– 2 nights accommodation (Fri & Sat)
– airport transfer if flying with the group
– FLIGHTS ARE NOT INCLUDED, BUT A GROUP PACKAGE WILL BE OFFERED ONCE NUMBERS ARE FINALISED
Places are strictly limited so book your place now: BOOK NOW
Des Gooda – firstname.lastname@example.org – 0439 752 591
Steve Davis – email@example.com – 0432 207 033